Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Tax Credits - earnings threshold ?

(4 Posts)
74slackbladder Mon 10-Oct-11 14:44:36

I have just completed the online form to see if we qualify for above, but I had an inkling that if you were near the earnings threshold but you had a big childcare bill you might still be entitled. However I cant find where it spells out for you what the cut off is, earnings wise for qualifying - can anyone tell me ?

CogitoErgoSometimes Mon 10-Oct-11 15:03:00

If you run your details through this Online Benefits Checker then you should get a good idea of what you'd be entitled to. And, if you play around a little with the numbers, you'd be able to see quite quickly where the cut-offs are.

Gonzo33 Mon 10-Oct-11 15:09:31

taxcredits.hmrc.gov.uk/Qualify/DIQHousehold.aspx

This tells you specifically about what you would be entitled to for tax credits between now and April 5th 2012

DaisySteiner Mon 10-Oct-11 21:03:07

There isn't a fixed cut-off as such, it all depends on how many children you have, childcare bill, whether any of you are disabled etc etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now