Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Express scribe help needed

(6 Posts)
suziface Thu 06-Oct-11 11:07:48

HI
I have been sent an MP3 dictation via email, how do I transfer this to express scribe. please help, Im stuck Thank you

Hassled Thu 06-Oct-11 11:10:11

I think you might do better reposting this in the Geeky Stuff topic.

altoedge Mon 17-Oct-11 19:36:35

you will need to save the file on your computer. once that is done you can open the file using express scribe. to open file in express scribe click on file(top left corner) and seled load dictation files. locate the file you saved, select, highlight then click on load. that should do it.

suziface Sun 23-Oct-11 15:46:01

Thanks for previous replies, which I have only just seen. My 14 day free trial has run out, is there a permanent free express scribe dowload? Thanks

hugglymugly Sun 23-Oct-11 16:28:19

I've had the free version of Express Scribe for years and still use it. I just wait for the logo screen to go away (takes a few seconds) and then it works ok.

chickflit Sun 23-Oct-11 16:36:28

Or download the file and then right click on the file and say open with... express scribe.

I didn't know you had to pay for Express Scribe I've been using it for years, it just opens up on my screen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now