Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Good News from the CSA..... at last

(3 Posts)
pinkytheshrinky Tue 06-Sep-11 12:03:36

Ok they have just called me to tell me that my EX asshole bastard H has been interviewed under caution about fraud in relation to his CSA payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been gone for 5 years and has evaded every attempt to get him to comply save for 6 months on taken on a deduction of earnings order (he left the job and went 'self employed'). He has been interviewed before under the criminal compliance thing but now it has gone to the next level.

Anyhow, they are calling me back later to let me know their assessment and possible payments; I am not holding out hope for money as such but there is part of me that is grinning intently at the thought of him being interviewed under caution and making his sweat the fucking fucker!

And crikey the chap from CSA called me back and was lovely - looks like if nothing else I might be getting £5 a week and he gets taken to court for fraud

RockChick1984 Tue 06-Sep-11 22:26:51

Congratulations, hope you get the result you want.

pinkytheshrinky Tue 06-Sep-11 22:33:08

I know it is wrong of me but it makes me very happy to know he is squirming - that £5 a week will hurt him like £500 a week - it is a the principle for him. I don't even need the money now as I have gone without it for so long but it would be nice to put in the DDs pensions

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now