Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Best Mortgage Provider in London - Help

(6 Posts)
starchildmum Wed 31-Aug-11 14:50:56

Reliable, value for money, excellent customer service etc. for high net worth properties (~ 800,000 pounds) in West London.

Any advice/ personal experience appreciated.

Thank you

CogitoErgoSometimes Wed 31-Aug-11 14:56:52

Get yourself a good independent mortgage broker and they'll present you with lots of options. The market is very fluid at the moment with new products being introduced and removed all the time. The 'best' provider is going to be a very personal judgment based on your circumstances and requirements.

Gonzo33 Wed 31-Aug-11 17:29:28

Totally agree with Cog

PeanutGallery Wed 31-Aug-11 18:04:51

Maybe the OP is asking for mortgage broker recommendations?

I had a good experience with London & Country - worth a try.

Bear in mind however that sometimes the best deals are only available via the lender directly. So listen to the broker, but also double check with the lenders directly.

Gonzo33 Wed 31-Aug-11 18:17:20

If you are looking for recommendations then also have a look at Throgmorton. They cover London and have been brilliant with me, my parents and my uncle.

starchildmum Wed 31-Aug-11 21:54:02

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now