Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Household Insurance -silly question

(2 Posts)
Putthatbookdown Mon 29-Aug-11 09:57:25

It has several times been mentioned here that household insurance can cover legal expenses eg employment rights Would this be buidings or content insurance Thanks

RockChick1984 Mon 29-Aug-11 11:27:30

It can be added to either, if you look on your policy / policies if they are with different companies it will tell you if you have taken it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now