Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

making a will?

(3 Posts)
Debs75 Wed 24-Aug-11 13:24:18

I have just had my life cover renewed and I want to protect it for dc's future, especially as ds is disabled and will be at home forever.
Initially I want to be able to pay for a house for them, although with house prices now would probably be just enough for a deposit, and for my sis to be their guardian. Any left over would go in a trust for when they are older.

I just have no idea how to do this and how n=much it will cost me. Any tips on how to go about it

nocake Wed 24-Aug-11 13:28:17

Can I recommend another mumsnetter to you? Mumblechum wrote our wills and did an excellent job. I think it cost £140 for mirror wills (almost identical wills for DW and me). Her company is called Marlow Wills.

Lizcat Wed 24-Aug-11 13:33:36

We are Co-op members and got a really good deal from Co-op legal services including secure will storage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now