Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Western Union

(3 Posts)
Graciescotland Wed 13-Jul-11 21:29:09

Hi, slightly random but I can't find the information I need online so I thought I'd ask the all knowing Mumsnet smile

We're starting our own business and have been paying some of our far flung suppliers for samples/ courier charges via Western Union (Cheaper than the bank for amounts less than £199.

We have the original copies of the transaction so all info. Is there an easy way to verify these transactions took place, we have some R & D funding so it's just in case anyone asks us for further evidence.

Thanks!

Abip Mon 18-Jul-11 14:19:19

Hi there. I am actually a Wetsern union agent. The MTCN number that you are given is evidence enough in itself. This can be tracked through wetsern union to let you know if when and where the money was collected. I would use this as your receipt.

Abip Mon 18-Jul-11 14:22:15

Also, be sure you know who you are sending to and don't send until you have your product in your hand. Once its gone its gone, its very easy to falsify documents abroad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now