Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Maintenance 2012 based on Gross Income

(3 Posts)
HerRoyalNotness Mon 11-Jul-11 18:45:13

We are trying to find out what the % will be of Gross Income from 2010 for maintenance calculations. Currently based on Net Income it is 15% for one child. Will this % decrease or stay the same? Does anyone know?

We have a private arrangement, but the xW is making noises about the upcoming change, and we would like to have the facts right when we discuss it with her.

Gonzo33 Tue 12-Jul-11 08:12:23

I have been looking at this because my exh pays through the CSA as he would never pay voluntarily. Everything I have looked at doesn't state whether the amounts will be any different, just the way that it is collected

HerRoyalNotness Tue 12-Jul-11 12:51:37

Thanks Gonzo. I did google too and couldn't find anything. They must be going to publish the rates later on. At least we can head her off and ask her to wait until we know what is going on before discussing it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now