Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

How much money are you left with each month?

(4 Posts)
Sarsaparilllla Wed 06-Jul-11 16:11:37

I'm moving jobs, taking a small pay cut for a job with a bigger organisation with more opportunities so just been going through incomings/outgoings etc, and I'll be left with £600 a month after mortgage/bills (but that has to include petrol/food etc)

I think that sounds doable, can I be nosey and ask how much you're left with each month?

madmother1 Wed 06-Jul-11 18:35:24

I'm in a family of 4 but soon parting from my hubby so i would say having £600 would easily feed my family (I spend no more than £80 a month, including household cleaning stuff, and meat - absolutely everything( and about £150 on petrol. I commute about 30 mins to work every day. I would hapilly live on that.

madmother1 Wed 06-Jul-11 18:36:08

Food is £80 a week !! Petrol £150 per month

maiT Wed 06-Jul-11 23:19:00

thank goodness u corrected to £80 week...coz was about to faint and ask how do you manage on £80 a month. where do you do your food shopping? i dont really have any left over at the end of the month so i guess i cant really be off any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now