We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Quick car insurance question

(3 Posts)
MrsChemist Thu 30-Jun-11 09:54:37

I've lost my renewal documents somewhere and I need to know if I'm covered to drive today. I'm not renewing with the company, and I haven't found alternative cover just yet.

I've found an e-mail saying my cover started on the 30th june 2010, but not when it ends. IIRC the letter said cover ends on the 30th June 2011. Does that include today?

I phoned the company and they said something about calling the new insurance team, because they were the old one (he was quite short with me TBH) and then hung up.

TIA

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Thu 30-Jun-11 10:01:07

Think it normally expires on the same day at mid-day. Just call back and ask when your current policy expires.

MrsChemist Thu 30-Jun-11 10:37:33

Thanks, I called back and spoke to someone who actually gave me the time of day. You are correct, it is mid-day

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now