Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Advice re redundancy please

(6 Posts)
BuckBuckMcFate Wed 22-Jun-11 19:22:01

The company I have worked for for the past 2 years (very part time student job) went into administration in May.

I am on mat leave at the moment which ends mid July.

We were paid as normal in May. I have received a letter today which states "the company is no longer able to make payments to you for services rendered and therefore your contract of employment is terminated with effect from 21 June 2011, by reason of redundancy."

I have forms to complete to claim the remaining smp but don't understand if I will be paid in June, 26th of each month or will it be from last pay date in may?

Apologies for errors, on phone and holding sleeping baby too

Thanks

BuckBuckMcFate Wed 22-Jun-11 19:46:45

Bump

BuckBuckMcFate Wed 22-Jun-11 20:38:32

Bump again

BuckBuckMcFate Wed 22-Jun-11 21:04:36

Anyone? smile

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Wed 22-Jun-11 21:30:09

Sorry I don't know for certain, try reposting in emoyment issues as there are some amazing HR people on there.

BuckBuckMcFate Wed 22-Jun-11 21:58:33

Thanks for replying smile

I've finally managed to get in touch with a colleague and they've cleared it up for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now