Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Has anyone heard of Benefits club?

(8 Posts)
mu2El Mon 20-Jun-11 15:02:40

Has anyone heard of Benefits Club which provides access to helplines and health assessments and Online discounts. I was thinking or joining as it has access to a GP helpline which would be useful now trhere is no NHS Direct. Does anyone have any info or have heard of it or know if any good?

GypsyMoth Mon 20-Jun-11 15:04:43

is there no NHS direct anymore??

DooinMeCleanin Mon 20-Jun-11 15:06:09

There is so an NHS Direct. Isn't there? I'm sure this.

<off to Google>

Btw, does this benefits club gice free goats? If not it's a rip off wink that and I've never heard of it.

DooinMeCleanin Mon 20-Jun-11 15:07:17

NHS Direct Told you grin

mu2El Mon 20-Jun-11 15:12:36

Thanks for telling me there is still NHS Direct? I had heard it had gone/was going.

Thanks for the info

Morph2 Fri 24-Jun-11 23:01:07

off the topic but i can't imagine that NHS direct would be scrapped, surely it reduces number of people going to A&E/ docs so is cheaper to run than not run

AmberLeaf Fri 24-Jun-11 23:01:59

Ive heard NHSdirect is being scrapped too?

AmberLeaf Fri 24-Jun-11 23:02:48

www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/government-confirms-nhs-direct-to-be-scrapped-2064582.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now