Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Money owed to us whilst living overseas..

(2 Posts)
Movinghome Tue 14-Jun-11 19:27:41

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the small claims court to get money owed to us during a period of time when both ourselves and the person involved lived overseas? All involved are British citizens and now reside in the UK.

Movinghome Wed 15-Jun-11 13:14:45

No need to answer as they've just paid up!! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: