Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.


(2 Posts)
plum100 Tue 14-Jun-11 09:51:57

Hi, would be grateful if anyone can answer this.
Do you have to declare MA on your tax credits form? I have just renewed and cannot find it anywhere. You have to include SMP - as you have to take off £100 a week but it says DO NOT INCLUDE MA. I have looked under other income and its not included in there and its not inlcuded in the state benefit list ( preumably as its not a benefit - i have earned it). So as far as I can see you don't include it anywhere.
However my friend has rang them and they have said you do include.

ANyone have any recent experience of this?


PDR Thu 16-Jun-11 14:57:36

As far as I an aware you do not have to include it smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: