Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

Anyone looking for a lodger within striking distance of E15? DH looking for weeknight abode.

(7 Posts)
foxytocin Wed 15-Sep-10 07:49:11

apols for posting on more than one board but it isn't a very stopic specific post.

He is house broken. Will only be there four nights a week. He is used to children around and is a non smoker, rarely drinks and has mellowed nicely with age.

He drives to work so parking, on street is fine, would be a plus but in the winter months will probably cut down on driving to London and be dependent on public transport.

foxytocin Wed 15-Sep-10 13:13:20

bump.

milkybarsrus Wed 15-Sep-10 13:46:23

Hi, I am thinking of taking in a lodger, I live in Bexleyheath which is easy to get to E15. Let me no if thats close enough for you.

foxytocin Wed 15-Sep-10 14:33:03

I think it will be close enough. email me privately at yfforster at gmail dot com
smile

dinkystinky Wed 15-Sep-10 14:44:01

Has he tried looking on gumtree? There seem to be lots of ads on there for room lets.

blushingm Wed 15-Sep-10 18:24:49

my dad is in E13 - is that close? He might be looking for a lodger

foxytocin Wed 15-Sep-10 19:43:06

feel free to email me too blushingm. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now