Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

How do I take on the CSA?

(1 Post)
TwinSetAndPearls Sat 20-Aug-05 11:45:37

M ex used to pay £120 a week maintenance which as he openly admits was fiddled, as he works for his family so they pay him so much through the books and the rest cash in hand. I left this alone as I thought £120 a week was fair.

However we have not had any maintenance this year as he keeps refusing to pay, or changing his hours so he can't pay. I have just had a call from the csa and he is now going to pay £5 a week and I owe him over £1000.

How do I fight this? Can you ever get the CSA to admit they are wrong? I have already contacted the Inland Revenue. Where do I go next.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: