Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. Free legal advice is available from a Citizen's Advice Bureau, and the Law Society can supply a list of local solicitors.

i dont get it?

(6 Posts)
misdee Sat 20-Aug-05 11:32:34

last month struggled to get electron card due to bad credit rating. this week same bank has given me cheque book, visa debit card and £500 overdraft! (they offered me £1500 overdraft!)

QueenOfQuotes Sat 20-Aug-05 11:33:58

- mad isn't it!

DH's bank has been giving us 'lifeline' after 'lifeline' over the last few months, despite not having had an income.

Now DH has a job they won't even give him a small temporary overdraft to make it through to pay day (no not the Halifax - only me that banks with them LOL).

MaloryTowers Sat 20-Aug-05 11:36:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Nbg Sat 20-Aug-05 11:36:50

My bank did this. They said I had to wait a couple of months before they gave me credit card, overdraft etc.
I think it was a month before I got all the works.

misdee Sat 20-Aug-05 11:37:19

maybe i should apply for a catalogue to get credit score up as well.

babyonboard Mon 22-Aug-05 17:07:01

ha..when dp was a student he got £2000 overdraft, numerous cards etc..noe he has a full time job he gets declined for ven a switch card! doesn't make sense at all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now