Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Can anyone advise my friend what to do next (family law)?

(3 Posts)
dilemma456 Wed 09-Sep-09 13:27:28

Message withdrawn

Portofino Wed 09-Sep-09 13:33:23

It should be possible to apply for PR belatedly, especially for the 2 who live with him. A solicitor is definitely needed.

dilemma456 Thu 10-Sep-09 17:42:53

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: