Advanced search

Estate law

(2 Posts)
Applejack87 Fri 22-Mar-19 10:10:14

Hi , looking for a bit of advice please , my uncle sadly passed away a few years ago he didn’t leave a Will on his house . My mum his sister is from a large family , sadly mum has vd in a nursing home . We understand that the sale of the house will be divided between my mum & her living siblings . However my mum isn’t of sound mind does anyone know who would manage her inheritance would it be my dad or myself ? We don’t have poa with my mum

Collaborate Fri 22-Mar-19 11:39:57

Someone needs to apply to be appointed a deputy.
See this

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »