Advanced search

Cross application submission in family court?

(3 Posts)
Hullabalooo Thu 21-Mar-19 07:34:17

Does anyone know if you have to put in a cross application (form C100) for child arrangements in the family court if you're son's father is already taking you to court for the same thing? I'm being told conflicting things.

Collaborate Thu 21-Mar-19 07:39:09

No you shouldn't.

Collaborate Thu 21-Mar-19 07:40:12

And anyway it would be a C2, but save yourself the court fee.

Applicant says: I want arrangement X

Respondent says: I think it should be Y

The court will listen to both parties and decide what is best.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »