Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Help maintenance pending suit application

(4 Posts)
Confusedmummy2017 Wed 07-Feb-18 06:49:47

Hi,

I am aware there is an application i can make for maintenance pending suit. He has stopped paying anything and not even making his csa payments. The divorce petition has been issued.

Please can someone tell me the name of the form i need to complete for maintenance pending suit as i can't seem to find it?

Thanks

Collaborate Wed 07-Feb-18 07:06:44

Form A. Tick all the boxes. It's part of your application for financial remedy. Do a separate statement in support of the MPS application.

Confusedmummy2017 Wed 07-Feb-18 13:37:10

Thanks so much for your reply. Please can you help with the following:

I have downloaded the form but it says you must have attended mediation first. The mediator told me about this maintenance pending suit as he has stopped making any contribution so has left me in immediate financial difficulty, trying to cover the whole mortgage costs is proving a mission.

Can i still apply as we are trying mediation but waiting for his initial assessment but i need something sorting quicker at least his half od the mortgage!

Thanks again

Collaborate Wed 07-Feb-18 15:37:49

Does the hardship exemption in section 3b apply? If so use that. If not, get the mediator to certify that mediation is not appropriate.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now