Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Need advice about upcoming FHDRA

(3 Posts)
mightymalties Mon 16-Oct-17 12:54:30

We have a FHDRA literally days away for which I am self-representing. I was the one to make the C100 application, even though DD lives with me, as school and SS have concerns which we felt were best formalised in the court. Although I am well aware that ExP received the letter/forms/etc, I have not received a response. Should I have?

Also, I have not received a letter or phone call from CAFCASS, despite having filled in form C1a. There are safeguarding concerns, and while I am aware that these could be discussed on the day (I've been advised to be at court much earlier than the hearing time), I thought that these would have been better discussed in advance.

Should I be concerned or is this "normal"?

Collaborate Mon 16-Oct-17 14:10:39

All normal. CAFCASS often do the safeguarding checks (you'll each get a phone call) a couple of days before the hearing.

babybarrister Mon 16-Oct-17 19:20:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: