Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Court order change

(1 Post)
Alfielucas Thu 12-Oct-17 00:21:04

Was hoping someone could help. A year ago my ex was being investigated by social services and the police as a neighnour called to complain that he was in the house with 2 young girls one being my 4 year old. He said the girls took his shorts off. My daughter also told this to the police and that he hit her but the authorities done nothing about it. Had to change lawyers due to my last lawyer knowing my exs mother who is an ex justice of the peace at the court we are at. His aunt also has some connections with social services. Despite everything that has gone on he got contact again really easily and a lot of it but now hes wanting more. Can anyone give some advice.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: