Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Contact following a DV relationship ending.

(2 Posts)
StressedMum79 Wed 19-Apr-17 12:12:18

My sister has recently come out of a DV relationship. We have contacted DVAP and Social services as there was also abuse towards her daughter. They have advised that any contact should be supervised but this is proving difficult as he is pushing for unsupervised.He is on the birth certificate and has PR. Thanks.

titchy Wed 19-Apr-17 15:59:54

Email stating that SS have recommended contact take place at xyz contact centre. Once he has made arrangements and let you know arranged dates and times you will make sure child is available. He is of course more than welcome to take the matter to court if he doesn't agree.

Then ignore.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: