Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Change childs name

(2 Posts)
clare0601 Tue 28-Mar-17 19:40:36

Hi does anyone have experience of changing their child's name without the agreement of their Dad? My child has seen him once in four years, has moved without giving us his address. Many thanks x

tribpot Tue 28-Mar-17 19:42:52

Assuming the father has PR, no, not without his consent or with a court order.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: