We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Just had an e mail from our Solicitor

(1 Post)
bananaskin123 Thu 16-Mar-17 17:46:01

He's dealing with my mum's Will. She passed away last August. My DB and I are Trustees. Unfortunately we are N C now and the sec was asking for his e mail address and his phone is switched off. I replied I did not know it but I know they have recently moved. I found their daughter's e mail address in my book and passed it on.

The solicitor wants both my brother and I to receive the e mail so will not send it over until he makes contact. The secretary says it contains a draft inheritance tax return and accompanying schedules. Just wondered if he just wants us to look and agree. He seems to suddenly have put a bit of a rush on cos its gone on for over six months. I get quite anxious about legal things and just wondered if anybody reading could reassure me of what this will consist of and what maybe the next steps.

Sorry just panicking a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now