Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Tenacious Family Law Solicitors in Belfast or Northern Ireland

(1 Post)
horseymummzey Tue 07-Mar-17 20:44:07

I am at the start of Care Proceedings which involve young children with special needs.
I am worried about the direction the case is going and very concerned the best interests of the children are being completely ignored and by different accounts the children are miserable. The social workers interest appears only in how to ambush parents.
Can anybody recommend a legal specialists in Northern Ireland?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: