Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

New to this help

(3 Posts)
user1488834936 Mon 06-Mar-17 21:25:19

Not sure how this works never used it before so probably in the wrong place to put this but I need help with housing as I have to write a letter to appeal against my council flat that has now been given to someone else as me and my ex partner was evicted from it I'm trying to get my own place back on the council but having no luck as off the arrears need paying I did take it back to court to say I can get help to pay the arrears off but because of my ex he let the arrears build up and he had unacceptable behaviour in the flat and I'm being punished for it can anyone help as it's so stressful

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 07-Mar-17 09:53:08

Hi OP - we've moved this to our Legal Matters forum for you.

MrsBertBibby Tue 07-Mar-17 11:54:42

Have you tried Shelter?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: