We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

c100 form

(5 Posts)
thaibrider Thu 02-Mar-17 11:12:20

Hi there

I am applying for a child's arrangements order. Can I add about how he is unreliable with maintenance, or is that something separate? We don't go through the CSA if that matters.

Any advice would be appreciated

prh47bridge Thu 02-Mar-17 14:53:33

Why are you applying for a CAO?

thaibrider Fri 03-Mar-17 09:59:25

because the father to my dc is forever messing us about with pick up / drop off dates and times. I would like a court to tell him that he should have dc EOW and once during the week. I need it formalised.

prh47bridge Fri 03-Mar-17 10:21:40

Ok, so you want the court to make a ruling on contact. Maintenance is a separate issue. The courts will not be interested in whether or not he is reliable with maintenance payments. It isn't relevant.

thaibrider Fri 03-Mar-17 10:38:46

OK thank you, I thought so.

I went up to the court yesterday to hand the c100 form in - I didn't include the maintenance issues.

Are you able to advise on maintenance? I tried CSA but they stated a figure much, much lower than what ex was offering. I suspect he is fiddling taxes somehow.

I agreed to maintenance to be paid without CSA, but this means he can be unreliable without being brought to book.

I am thinking about getting him investigated

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now