Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Section 7 Report Social Worker query

(1 Post)
mandalynca Fri 24-Feb-17 22:14:37


At court today, a Section 7 Report is required. I am not too keen on the Social Worker already assigned by Children's Services and wanted to know if I can request an Independent Social Worker or whether the current one has to compile the report.


Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: