Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.


(4 Posts)
janet9081 Wed 01-Feb-17 19:22:06

Does anyone have any recommendations for a solicitor that will actually go out to bat for you on a child care order matter?

Ilovecaindingle Wed 01-Feb-17 19:24:45

Barrister but not a solicitor sorry. .

janet9081 Wed 01-Feb-17 19:28:42

can you tell me which one please?

Downstairspoo Wed 01-Feb-17 21:15:16

Which area of the country
Child care as in the local authority trying to remove children or between private individuals (parents)
Privately paying or legal aid

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: