Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Recommendations for a solicitor that 'gets' covert emotional/psych/financial abuse?

(2 Posts)
joell75 Wed 01-Feb-17 11:14:58

Desperately trying to get recommendations for a solicitor that 'gets' it. Its very hard to make anyone really understand him! Had one, via local DA organisations but at the last minute (had paid for letter to go out), a conflict of interest was discovered. Im in Lancashire, but would take ANY recommendations at all! Many thanks.

FeelTheNoise Wed 01-Feb-17 22:16:05

Yes, I'm going to pm you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: