Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Divorce, Form A with consent order?

(5 Posts)
wittyusernamenotfound Wed 11-Jan-17 13:13:51

Hi all
So I am starting my divorce paperwork and I have got to the "Notice of [intention to proceed with] an application
for a financial order" form, form A.
(I know i have to have the decree nisi first, but filling it all in anyway, want to be able to get this all done as soon as is humanly possible)
Do I need to fill this form in and send it, as my husband and I are having a consent order drawn up?

MrsBertBibby Wed 11-Jan-17 13:59:47

No, that goes in with the consent order.

Make sure you tick the financial claim boxes in the petition, though.

wittyusernamenotfound Wed 11-Jan-17 14:07:30

Oh, ok thanks MrsBertBibby
So the consent order includes the "notice of intention to poceed blah blah" form?
So as my solicitors are producing the consent order they will/should do that bit as well?

MrsBertBibby Wed 11-Jan-17 14:27:14

Yes, that's right.

wittyusernamenotfound Wed 11-Jan-17 14:51:03

Oh that's great thank you 👍

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: