Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Name change advice

(3 Posts)
Pixilicious Sun 27-Nov-16 23:15:08

The got married 2 years ago and totally dropped my maiden name. I now want to change it so I am Pixilicious middle name maiden surname married name, ie to have my maiden name as a second middle name. How do I go about that??

Collaborate Mon 28-Nov-16 07:28:12

Sign a change of name deed. Plenty of precedents are available online for free. Avoid ones that use the phrase "deed poll".

Pixilicious Mon 28-Nov-16 15:41:26

Thanks Collaborate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now