Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Family lawyer Windsor

(2 Posts)
Marinmum Sun 20-Nov-16 21:15:30

Hi I need legal advice regarding my separation. It should be an amicable split I would just like some advice, not massive expensive law firms. Small, preferably female in the Windsor area.

babybarrister Tue 22-Nov-16 12:22:34

parfitt cresswell good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now