Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Car accident advice

(2 Posts)
Keepon123 Tue 15-Nov-16 08:22:33

Car a write off,other drivers insurance co have admitted liability - should I be pursuing claim for uninsured losses,injury and treatment through legal cover on my policy or from party at faults insurance?
My insurance co emailed with details of my legal cover,other insurance co have phoned me directly and said they can handle it directly and not sure what to do.
Just want it settled fairly and quickly.
Any advice appreciated.

Kit30 Tue 15-Nov-16 08:24:54

Get it dealt with through your legal expenses insurance; you've already paid for it and you can be sure you're getting impartial advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now