Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.


(3 Posts)
mee16 Sat 29-Oct-16 16:58:46

Would u rather give ur ex £1355 and shut him up or fight and try and see how u can win and not give knowing that there might be a no win..
Advice plz

RedHelenB Sun 30-Oct-16 15:32:52

Personally I would do the former, as long as everything was tied up legally ,and get on with my life,

Soozikinzi Sun 30-Oct-16 15:47:44

I'd just give it to him because if you fight it then the legal bill might be more? But ask citizens advice or an expert.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now