Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Hello plz ..!! Urgent advice needed

(2 Posts)
mee16 Fri 28-Oct-16 17:38:09

Anyone know of a good family law solicitor regarding divorce and not too expensive in the West Midlands area

thisisafakename Fri 28-Oct-16 20:25:34

No personal recommendations in that area, but use to search for a family law specialist in your area. Some firms offer an initial free or fixed fee appointment as well, so you can shop around for someone you feel comfortable with.
Additionally, check whether your local CAB runs a family law advice rota. Mine does and you will have a short free meeting with a local solicitor. You can then ask them to take you on as a privately paying client at their firm if you get on with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now