Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Positive Online divorce story!

(1 Post)
upapalmtree Thu 27-Oct-16 12:16:50

Just wanted to give anyone who's out there looking at Divorce company options a review of a very good experience I've just had - and cheap!

My ex-husband (as of 3 days ago!) and I have had a very amicable divorce. I instigated, he was shocked and upset, but we came to a financial resolution between ourselves almost instantly as I was fine with a 50/50 split of finances and child custody. We have 2 properties, we are currently both still in the family home while it sells and he gets the 2nd home in the divorce while I take the equity from the sale of this.

We were worried about solicitor fees having been round to a few places and the minimum high street price seeming to be around £2k + court fees. I decided to go out on a limb and choose Divorce-Online who do a consent order full divorce package for £265 + the mandatory £550 court fee. The £265 includes everything - completing the consent order and all court filings etc.

I got myself clued up so I knew the process and have to say it has not only been really easy, but really quick, painless, and ridiculously cost effective, which was a big concern for us.

I cannot recommend them highly enough, there is another option out there other than high street solicitors, and if you are having a straightforward divorce I can only say this is the way to go.

Hope that helps anyone out there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now