Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Help regarding breach of court order

(2 Posts)
Button1979 Fri 02-Sep-16 11:47:00

Hi, I am new here but am hoping someone can help me. My ex was required by a court order (family court) to disclose all medical documents in regard to his mental health. He has produced some documents however I was present for psychiatric assessments he had and as they will confirm I am telling the truth he has not made them available. What can I do now as I know these assessments exist and that he has purposefully retained them? Our next hearing is next month but I would like him to produce them before it. Many thanks.

Collaborate Fri 02-Sep-16 13:42:06

You can ask the court to order that the GP be ordered to supply to court (or cafcass) directly the copy assessments. That way he won't be able to "doctor" them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now