Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Disputed Resolution Hearing

(5 Posts)
JMKid Tue 05-Jul-16 20:18:24

I was in court last month and with the court order I was sent a parent questionnaire, a very long document. Asks questions about reason for split, concerns, my working hours, distance between myself and ex. My solicitor, courts, other people I know in the same situation have never heard of it. Has anyone else received one? No date for return was given.

Familylawsolicitor Tue 05-Jul-16 21:50:50

Is it a witness statement template? A C120? They are not commonly used but a good basis for a statement
Does the order refer to dates for filing of statements? I don't think it's compulsory to use the template unless the order says but if you do use it, it will cover everything that should be covered

JMKid Wed 06-Jul-16 04:27:35

There is no name on it and it's not a witness statement template. It's literally just called parents questionnaire. I was not given a date to return either.

Familylawsolicitor Wed 06-Jul-16 09:03:16

That is odd. Could it have come from Cafcass or a mediation service that offers mediation at the court?
Does it say where to return it to?

JMKid Wed 06-Jul-16 10:58:33

It was attached in 1 document from the court with the child arrangement order as a PDF. Not date for return nor who to return it to. Just says it will assist the judge with having an understanding of the background. Both parents have to it apparently. Says version 1. May 2014, yet no one has heard of it! All very odd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now