Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

P60 refusal to supply by Ex

(2 Posts)
monkeychop Tue 14-Jun-16 12:47:40

Divorce 3 years ago, ex has had a promotion this year. He hasn't sent me his P60, which he is required to as laid out by the court order, this is over due by a month now.

I have asked my solicitor to send him a letter, which she has, but it would seem he is ignoring that too. WWYD?

IceMaiden73 Wed 15-Jun-16 13:47:54

Why are you not asking your solicitor this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now