Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

12 weeks school holidays

(4 Posts)
user1465851526 Mon 13-Jun-16 22:16:01

Currently I cover all school holidays from a childcare perspective. Both myself and the Father work full time and his holiday entitlement is double that of mine.

I have to find childcare arrangements for school holidays and when broaching the subject of him sharing this responsibility with me he flat out refuses.

I am confused where I stand legally on the subject. I'm not necessarily looking for him to cover a full 6 weeks but would like to come to a formal legal arrangement re him covering x weeks of the 12.

Where do I stand in being able to achieve this. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks you.

RosieSW Mon 20-Jun-16 23:29:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Collaborate Tue 21-Jun-16 07:08:31

Does he pay maintenance via the CSA/CMS?

That's all you can realistically get from him. As it's a fixed % of the non-resident parent's income sometimes it's for more than half the actual cost of a child, and sometimes it's less. The system is not sophisticated enough to take actual expenses in to account.

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Tue 21-Jun-16 07:13:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now