Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Scottish law - accessing house for home report

(1 Post)
BlueMoonRising Fri 29-Apr-16 15:30:10


I want to sell a house that belongs to me and my ex. I have not lived in it for 6 years. He is saying he will not allow access in order to get a home report (which has been requested by his trustee - he has a trust deed and the trustee has vest in the property).

Can I legally access the house for this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now