Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Gov Trust Fund and Parental Control Question/Advise

(1 Post)
Perfectmummy1234 Sun 13-Mar-16 17:50:26

Hi, Recently split with partner who has moved in with his parents and soon to move overseas alone. OUr children have child trust funds at Legal and General. These were the Gov trust funds and payments have been made by us since. He was always the parent access so all statements etc. were addressed to him.
He has just informed me he has moved them to ISA's without any prior discussion with me and has changed the address to his parents even though they live 100% of time with me.
How is this possible? Can I make him change them to my name and address here rather than at the grandparents?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now