Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Help! Non EU National married to EU national settled in uk.

(1 Post)
Monali Thu 25-Feb-16 15:44:55

To keep it short, I'm a Pakistani wife married to an irish national who currently is in uk.

I want to apply for my visa from Pakistan
But am confused.

1. Should I apply for EEA family permit or settlement of wife of an eea national?

2. I travel to and back to UAE and hold a residence visa, last I came back was in September 2015 and my 6 months will complete in march 2016, would I still need a TB certificate?

3. My husband says I don't need an English language test as a spouse of eea national. But just in case I want to know if I need one. I've done bachelors in arts in English advance but my final year result is not out yet. Thus I have no prove that I did that yet.

4. Do I need to answer every unnecessary question in the VAF5 form i.e EEA family permit as a spouse of eea national?

Also would it be better if my husband applies visa on my behalf in London? Or should I apply myself from Pakistan?

I'll update my queries if I have any.
I want to apply my visa asap.
Waiting for replies and thank you in advance.
Mona ali**

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now