Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Recommendation Human Rights/Family Law Lawyer

(1 Post)
LEAIssues Mon 18-Jan-16 16:49:45


Can anyone recommend solicitor for Family Law Lawyer re child protection issue in the South East/Midlands area?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: