Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

court order advise please

(5 Posts)
Lucyloo1489 Wed 13-Jan-16 21:34:48

I currently have a contact order with child's dad I also have a prohibited steps order just standard child lives with me but farther cannot take without permission .
On contact order child should be returned at a specific time each time but is constantly breached with time of return child is only 6 and times being brought home are sometimes 2 hours over pretty much each time contact happens. This effects child as very tired on days he has to go to school after contact tried to communicate but nothing seems to work I'm just ignored just wanted some advise as thinking to apply for enforcement order just wondered if any one else has experienced this . Contact order only comes with a warning notice no power of arrest . 

cestlavielife Wed 13-Jan-16 22:44:10

Is it midnight instead of 10 pm or 7 pm instead of five pm ? Is it worth battling ?

3xcookedchips Wed 13-Jan-16 23:49:21

You want your child's father arrested?

Lucyloo1489 Thu 14-Jan-16 08:21:10

It's 630 to be retuned and is returning as late as 830 most nights the order comes with a warning notice but u can get ones with power of arrest attached to them if breached . I expect there is times may be late I'm ok with that but this is every time so is done intentionally . also when call police as worried if child will even be returned they have no power to do anything.

cestlavielife Thu 14-Jan-16 20:24:29

It's irritating but if it consistently 8.30 it's not drastically late and you can just put him to bed.

It isn't worth going to court over or trying to get him arrested over.

take it to mediation.

Kerp records.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now