Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

Police statement

(3 Posts)
Helpneeded112 Sat 09-Jan-16 11:48:53

Is it possible to get a copy of the police file that was created from a false accusation? The complaint was fully investigated and upon me producing proof that the statement made was inaccurate and incorrect this was marked off for no further action.

Is it possible to get a copy of the file or the statement made as I am in the process o making a complaint against that person to a professional body and they are claiming the person concerned is claimin they are unable to obtain a copy themselves and that they never said the things contained within the statement?


Valmur Sun 10-Jan-16 22:03:42

You could make a subject access request under the Data Protection Act but will face serious resistance. The professional regulator is much more likely to get a copy

SixtyFootDoll Sun 10-Jan-16 22:09:03

I would leave it to the solicitor acting on your behalf.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now