Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any legal concerns we suggest you consult a solicitor.

I know this is a cheek

(2 Posts)
NotTheSpiceOfLife Mon 21-Dec-15 16:44:03

but is there any way that someone could PM me to give me some legal advice regarding an access/custody issue? I would usually be happy to write here, but I want to be specific, and even if I namechange, it would completely out me if anyone involved is reading. TIA.

0Dunbar Thu 24-Dec-15 02:52:04

Feel free to PM me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now